- Bamboo muslin swaddles are made from rayon fiber
- Breathable: helps reduce the risk of overheating
- Generous size: 47" x 47" makes swaddling easy
- Luxuriously Soft: gets softer with every wash
- Versatile: works as a stroller or nursing cover, changing pad cover, burp cloth, tummy time blanket and more
Similar Swaddling Blankets & Sleep Bags
Other aden + anais Products
Regan: a few months ago
The aden+anais bamboo (silky soft) swaddles are, by far, the best swaddle blankets ever. The are so soft and a bit stretchy so they make swaddling much easier. Our first born (now 3yrs) adopted his swaddle blankets as lovies and he can't sleep without them. Yes, they are thin and flimsy and can snag easy, but it is worth the silky softness. If you want indestructible, then buy cheap cotton but I guarantee your kids will think those are scratchy. I'm now buying a replacement set of silky soft muslins for our 3yr old so when the originals disintegrate, I have back-ups!
Lani: a few months ago
I've never used them because I don't have kids but I give them as gifts to all my new mom friends and everyone loves them. They use them all the time and often comment on the lightness and softness. I had a friend wear it as a scarf to cover her baby's vomit stain on her shirt!