Regular baby wipes are a gleaming shade of white because they are bleached with chlorine or other harsh chemicals to prevent the growth of bacteria. Harsh chemicals are the last thing any baby’s skin needs – and you certainly should try and steer clear of them if your baby has extra-sensitive skin.
Enriched with natural and organic oils and fragrance-free as well as chlorine-free, Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes are made of eco-friendly, unbleached bamboo. They’re beige in colour because beige is the natural shade of the bamboo fibres from which they’re made. And they’re unbleached because bamboo contains a natural anti-bacterial agent known as Bamboo Kun. Plus, they help you do your part for a greener world. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Sensitive Wipes are 100% biodegradable within 21 days and are vegan.
Instead of chlorine-treated materials, animal by-products and potentially irritating perfumes, key ingredients include:
- Bamboo Cloth – gentle, green, unbleached and fully biodegradable
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera – relieves the itch of dry skin, calms inflammation and redness, softens and shines
- Certified Organic Chamomile Oil – anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, helps delicate skin heal
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Other Aleva Naturals Products
Katarzyna: a few months ago
This material is very withstanding. Other wipes which we have tried tear too easily. Very stretchy! There is a light scent but obviously its natural and its nice. Also for a natural product much more affordable then some of the other natural wipes. Great product for price.