Breast feeding is nature’s way to feed your baby. Don’t let dry, cracked nipples discourage you from your special time to bond with and nourish the life that grew within your body.
Aleva Naturals Nursing balm helps moisturize nipples during the last trimester of pregnancy and soothe painfully cracked nipples once you begin nursing.
A baby-friendly plant-based alternative to Lanolin, Aleva Naturals Nursing balm is safe for you and your newborn and free of animal by-products, perfumes, parabens and petrochemicals. Its rich blend of natural and organic oils includes:
- Natural Cocoa Butter – provides a thick, highly moisturizing coating that protects sore nipples and keeps skin soft and supple
- Natural Castor Oil – rich in fatty acids that soothe and heal, attracts moisture to soothe dried nipples
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient – acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
- Certified Organic Olive Oil – gently soothes and moisturizes delicate parched skin. Extra-virgin olive oil is rich in powerful natural antioxidants known as Polyphenols and amino acid derivatives.
- Certified Organic Shea Butter – extracted from the nuts of the Shea Karite tree found in tropical regions in West Africa, provides soothing, healing Vitamins A and E as well as fatty acids
Similar Breast Care
Other Aleva Naturals Products
Kelly: a few months ago
4.5 / 5 stars. This product worked really well for me when my nipples were chapped from pumping. It worked quickly and smelled good. I would have given it 5 stars, had it been a bit smoother - other reviewers have commented on the chunky/granular texture. It wasn't uncomfortable, just a bit different from what I was expecting.