This gentle cleanser is specially formulated to keep delicate skin and scalp soft and smooth – and little eyes free of tears.
Its blend of soothing lavender and chamomile oils helps relax your baby to a restful sleep, while organic Aloe Vera and natural grapefruit extracts moisturize delicate hair and skin, making them feel soft and silky.
Aleva Naturals Sleep Easy Baby Wash is free of animal by-products, perfume and potential carcinogens like paraben preservatives, SLS and SLES. Its natural, plant-based ingredients include:
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera – relieves the itch of parched skin, calms inflammation and redness, sooths, softens and shines dry skin
- Natural Lavender Oil – among its many documented benefits, helps your baby breathe better when he or she has a cold, flu or cough
- Natural Chamomile Oil – has anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, alleviates redness and sensitivity, soothes and prevents skin eruptions, helps delicate skin heal. Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) has been used as a medicine for hundreds of years
- Natural Grapefruit Peel Oil – has anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic and anti-fungal properties, Provides relief to mild skin rashes and irritations, can help relieve dry, itchy cradle cap, moisturizes baby's hair and skin, making it feel soft and silky
- Natural Orange Peel Oil – traditionally used to calm palpitations and for its anti-inflammatory properties. In Chinese medicine, dried sweet orange peel is used to treat coughs and colds
- Vitamin E, an antioxidant-rich emollient – acts as a free radical scavenger, keeps older skin young by hindering oxidization and protecting delicate skin, keeps skin soft and supple, promotes healing, reduces cracking and irritation
Similar Children's Bath & Body Wash
Other Aleva Naturals Products
Trista: a few months ago
I just used Aleva Sleep Easy® Hair & Body Wash and accidentally got some in my daughter's eyes and she screamed bloody murder. I poured water over her eye, but her eyes were so red and she would not stop crying and wouldn't open her eyes. I just rocked her to sleep and she is now quiet. I can't believe a product that calls itself a natural product to help a baby sleep easy would cause so much pain. I feel horrible and angry at the same time.