The organic blend of aloe and olive oil helps keep hands soft and healthy. And the sweet organic scent will make you enjoy using it over and over and over
Foaming soap instantly lathers and washes hands squeaky clean. Super easy for children and healthy for the whole family.
- Certified organic under USDA organic standards
- Made with 95% or more organic, non-GMO, non-toxic ingredients
- No synthetic solvents, preservatives, dyes or perfumes
- No parabens or sulfates
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: 1,4-dioxane, chlorine, diethanolamine, formaldehyde, glycol, phosphates, phthalate, propylene glycol, optical brighteners, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium lauryl sulfate
- Readily biodegradable, safe for septic and greywater systems
- Not tested on animals
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in Canada
May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
Natural, Organic, Made in Canada, Non-GMO
Similar Liquid Hand Soap
Lil: about a year ago
A terrific hand soap. Light and just the right amount of fluffiness on your hands, that you can wash thoroughly without using any water. Many people add soap and then water ,which washes away much of product....this one you can wash you hands and then add the water to rinse. The scent is not at all bad, it is different, not "perfumey" ~ and that suits me very well. It is not offensive at all. Great effective cleaner, gentle on skin, a little goes a long way. VERY nice!
Joanna: more than a year ago
My family likes this product for several reasons - the "foam" that washes hands well and rinses clean, the non-drying of skin, the flawlessly operating pump, and the perfect container size. We could not detect the "sweet flower and geranium" scent but that's ok, my husband dislikes heavily scented anything. We will repurchase.