Anita's Multigrain Pancake mix is packed with grains and seeds. Not only do you get the nutritional benefits of the ingredients, the pancakes are filling and you ultimately eat less. Tasty, nutritious and a great way to encourage breakfast with the family.
Mix and bake up a batch in your kitchen or the griddle at your campsite!
- Hearty recipe packed with grains and seeds
- Milled to order – always fresh
- Pancakes: Place 1 cup mix in bowl. Add 1 beaten egg, 3/4 cup milk & 1 Tbsp melted butter (optional). Stir until blended. Cook on preheated, oiled griddle until bubbles form in centre of pancakes. Turn and cook until golden on the other side. Enjoy!
- Waffles: Place 1 cup mix in bowl. Add 1 beaten egg, 3/4 cup milk & 1 Tbsp melted butter. Stir until blended. Cook on waffle iron until golden. Enjoy!
- Delicious Variations: Substitute 1/4 cup of milk with 1/4 cup of yogurt for added flavour and probiotics! Add 1 tsp of cinnamon and 1/8 tsp of vanilla or your favorite fresh or frozen blueberries, raspberries or strawberries. And for an extra treat, add a handful of chocolate chips into the mix. You will not be disappointed!