ATTITUDE ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent Wildflowers
ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent Wildflowers
ATTITUDE Laundry Detergent Wildflowers is rated out of 5 by 9.
Shipping & Returns
Buying this product plants a tree for a better tomorrow!
ATTITUDE fights preconceived ideas! Oh yes! Combining ecology and performance is now possible. ATTITUDE Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent is made with herbal ingredients, minimizing negative impacts on aquatic surroundings. High efficiency washer, cold water or hot water, it will be up to the task!
- Buying this product plants a tree for a better tomorrow!
- Free of carcinogen ingredients and by products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
- CO2 neutral: no contribution to climate change
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Free of enzymes and optical brighteners
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, respect IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Not tested on animal
- Vegan product
- Septic tank safe
- Made in Canada
- Anionic surfactant derived from coconut
- Non-ionic surfactants derived from corn and coconut
- Sodium citrate
- Sodium gluconate
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MarDanEth from Happy Happy Finally a laundry detergent that actually cleans clothes and leaves a nice fresh smell on your clothes. I’ve been using this laundry detergent for a month now and I’m amazed how clean my clothes get. Works much more effective than the commercial bought ones at the stores. I already reordered the detergent in the Citrus. Can’t wait to try it. I also find my skin less itchy.
Date published: 2020-01-20
Rated 3 out of 5 by Elena from Laundry smells As a heathly alternative to other brands I ordered this detergent . Unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I can't stand the smell of washed laundry after using this product. Even if I use one drop of detergent all laundry have a chemical smell. I would never buy from this brand again.
Date published: 2020-01-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dlb from Great product all around. I have been using this detergent for the last couple of years. My husband has very sensitive skin and he has no problem at all with this detergent. My husband does a lot of wood work and this just cleans his dirty completely. We both live the gentle scent and we think it helps us sleep better too. Sure glad we found it.
Date published: 2020-06-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by K1m from Smells amazing I am very very pleased with this detergent; not only does it smell amazing, it s safe for the environment but does not lack on the washing power. Oh and it s canadian brand so i m also proud to encourage our economy
Date published: 2020-02-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by zjewell from Nice light scent and good cleaning power I bought this as it was rated highly on the non commerical detergents list and it is rated highly for use with cloth diapers. I am happy to say it cleans well for dirty toddlers clothing and cloth diapers!
Date published: 2020-01-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kathy from Works great! Cleans construction work clothing and printing work clothing. So we’re happy. Also Canadian made and a healthier product. Will definitely purchase again.
Date published: 2020-07-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christina from Very happy with this detergent (and Attitude products in general). Clothing comes out fresh and clean and the bottle lasts a long time.
Date published: 2020-01-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelsmug from Great smell without the bad chemicals Cleans great and has a great smell. Love that it's non toxic and safe for the family.
Date published: 2020-04-21