- Free of carcinogen ingredients and by products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
- CO2 neutral: no contribution to climate change
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Free of enzymes and optical brighteners
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, respect IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Not tested on animal
- Vegan product
- Septic tank safe
- Made in Canada
- Anionic surfactant derived from coconut
- Non-ionic surfactants derived from corn and coconut
- Sodium citrate
- Sodium gluconate
Other ATTITUDE Products
Cheryl: a few months ago
Overall this product delivers. Nice to have a detergent that cleans well with no harmful affects. My only complaint would be the scent. To me it's nothing like what wildflowers would smell like, even so, it's just not pleasant to me anyway. Has that distinct scent of some of the other commercial detergents that I normally avoid. I did not expect that coming from this line. The scent stays with the clothes for a long time too. I may just go with the unscented version next time. And, the liquid is clear.
Marie: a few months ago
Besides the fact it is a Canadian made product and is safe for our septic system,
it cleans everything from my mechanic husband's work clothes to my delicate sweaters.
I have been using this product for over a year,
and unless the company ( unnecessarily ) decides to "improve" it... I will continue to use it.