This oil, which has a rosy-citronella aroma with subtle lemon undertones, is an ideal natural ingredient in a variety of summer formulations that help you enjoy the outdoors naturally. It’s effective in patio sprays, candles, lamp oils, lotions and body mists.
Botanical Name: Eucalyptus citriodora
Ingredients: Eucalyptus citriodora (lemon eucalyptus) oil
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fresh, strong rosy-citronella like
- Middle Note: Diffusive, citronella like
- Dry Note: Sweet, balsamic, floral
- Aromatherapy Actions: Refreshing, invigorating, cooling
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, possible-sensitizing in some individuals.