Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Ingredients: Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil
- Type: Tunisian/Moroccan
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fresh, short-lived
- Middle Note: Woody-herbaceous, minty-forest-like, balsamic camphoraceous
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, camphoraceous
- Aromatherapy Actions: Clarifying, invigorating, warming
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy, if epileptic or with high blood pressure.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
Dani: a few months ago
Love, love Aura Cacia's rosemary essential oil. I make most of things around the house, including cleaners, shampoos, facial care products and always turn to rosemary to naturally keep my products from going rancid early and it is also a very potent antibacterial (Google a .gov study about antibacterial essential oils) so it's great to use to help clean away nasties. Great addition to a DIY sanitizing hand gel, along with a few other oils.