Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Ingredients: Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil
- Type: Tunisian/Moroccan
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fresh, short-lived
- Middle Note: Woody-herbaceous, minty-forest-like, balsamic camphoraceous
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, camphoraceous
- Aromatherapy Actions: Clarifying, invigorating, warming
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy, if epileptic or with high blood pressure.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
H: about a year ago
So happy with this purchase. My hair has been brittle and dry during my pregnancy two years ago and has been that way ever since. That is until tried this essential oil. I add 4 drops to about 1/4 cup of carrier oil (olive, almond, coconut, and or avocado) and massage it in. My hair feels hydrated and smooth like it used to before and barely tangles anymore! I am so amazed by how much of a difference this oil made for me and right after the first massage! I absolutely recommend it!