Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
Ingredients: Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil
- Type: Tunisian/Moroccan
- Color: Clear, colorless to pale yellow
- Viscosity: Mobile
- Top Note: Fresh, short-lived
- Middle Note: Woody-herbaceous, minty-forest-like, balsamic camphoraceous
- Dry Note: Less tenacious, camphoraceous
- Aromatherapy Actions: Clarifying, invigorating, warming
- Safety Data: Non-toxic, non-irritant, non-sensitizing. Avoid during pregnancy, if epileptic or with high blood pressure.
Similar Essential Oils
Other Aura Cacia Products
H: a few months ago
So happy with this purchase. My hair has been brittle and dry during my pregnancy two years ago and has been that way ever since. That is until tried this essential oil. I add 4 drops to about 1/4 cup of carrier oil (olive, almond, coconut, and or avocado) and massage it in. My hair feels hydrated and smooth like it used to before and barely tangles anymore! I am so amazed by how much of a difference this oil made for me and right after the first massage! I absolutely recommend it!
Dani: about a year ago
Love, love Aura Cacia's rosemary essential oil. I make most of things around the house, including cleaners, shampoos, facial care products and always turn to rosemary to naturally keep my products from going rancid early and it is also a very potent antibacterial (Google a .gov study about antibacterial essential oils) so it's great to use to help clean away nasties. Great addition to a DIY sanitizing hand gel, along with a few other oils.