Avene High Protection Lotion SPF 50+
Description & Features
Very high sun protection for sensitive skin. For face & body. The Lotion SPF 50+ is perfectly suited to sensitive skin exposed to intense sunshine.
- The Lotion SPF 50+ is based on the exclusive Sunsitive protection combination from Pierre Fabre Research:
- Patented filter system containing only 4 sun filters for very broad-spectrum, long-lasting stable and effective UVB-UVA protection with optimal skin tolerance.
- Unique antioxidant complex (Pre-tocopheryl + Thialidine), for complete cellular protection against oxidative stress.
- Avene Thermal Spring Water, recognized for its soothing, anti-irritating and softening properties.
Thanks to its new hydra-protective texture, the Lotion SPF 50+ offers:
- An immediate and long-lasting sensation of comfort.
- 6-hour hydration.
Directions: Before sun exposure, generously apply the Lotion SPF 50+ to the face and/or body (for example, 2 fingers of product on the arm).
Ingredients: The List Of Ingredients May Be Subject To Modifications, We Recommend That You Check The List On The Product That You Purchased. Avene Thermal Spring Water (Avene Aqua). C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate. Dicaprylyl Carbonate. Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol [Nano]. Water (Aqua). Glycerin. Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine. Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone. Silica. Diisopropyl Adipate. Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane. Cetearyl Isononanoate. Lauryl Glucoside. Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate. Decyl Glucoside. C10-18 Triglycerides.Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid/Glycerin Crosspolymer. Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer. Benzoic Acid. Butylene Glycol. Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride. Caprylyl Glycol. Citric Acid. Disodium Edta. Fragrance (Parfum). Glyceryl Behenate. Glyceryl Dibehenate. Oxothiazolidine. Potassium Cetyl Phosphate. Propylene Glycol. Sodium Benzoate. Sodium Hydroxide. Tocopherol. Tocopheryl Glucoside. Tribehenin. Xanthan Gum.