XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil is based on a multi-competent formula created around an active innovation: I-modulia®
- I-modulia : A biotechnological innovation developed by Pierre Fabre Laboratories after 12 years of research; reduces itching sensations due to dry skin, soothes redness/irritations due to skin hyperreactivity, allows skin to protect itself once again
- CER-OMEGA: repairs/nourishes the skin and strengthens the protective hydrolipidic film
- Avène Thermal Spring Water: Soothes, reduces sensations of discomfort, and softens the skin.
Is it made for me?
XeraCalm A.D Lipid-replenishing cleansing oil is specifically formulated to gently cleanse dry skin, for infants, children and adults:
- Atopic-prone skin
- Skin prone to irritations and itchiness due to dry skin
- Naturally dry skin
- In the shower, lather between wet hands and apply to the skin.
- In the bath, pour the equivalent of 5 pumps into bathwater while filling the tub.
- Rinse thoroughly and dry without rubbing, then apply XeraCalm A.D lipid-replenishing balm.
Similar Facial Cleansers
Other Avene Products
Annie: about a year ago
After years of trying many cleansing and moisturizing products suitable for irritable/broken out skin, this cleanser actually cleared up the itchy/acne prone skin on my back and chest. I use it in combination with the Xeracalm Balm. I've tried other non-soap cleansers such as Spectrogel, but this product works better.