Baby Ddrops Liquid Vitamin D3 400 IU
Health Canada recommends that all breastfed or partially breastfed infants receive a daily vitamin D supplement of 400 IU.
Dosage: For infants under 1 year of age: Place 1 drop daily onto mother's nipple or onto a clean surface, such as a washed finger, and allow baby to suck for at least 30 seconds. Alternatively, the drop can be added into milk, juice or food.
- #1 Pediatrician Recommended Infant Vitamin D Brand?
- 400 IU of pure vitamin D3 in just one drop
- Made with just two naturally sourced ingredients: Pure vitamin D3 and organic fractionated coconut oil
- Free from preservatives, additives, artificial flavours, colours and common allergens
- Clinically proven safe and effective in over a dozen clinical studies
- Mom's Choice Gold Award Recipient, Parent Tested and Parent Approved
- Based on a 2022 survey among Canadian pediatricians recommending an infant vitamin D brand.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.