‘Blossom’ symbolizes the quickly growing and delicate beauty of a tiny baby. Bouquets of soft pink flowers are displayed amongst sprinkled dots on a navy background covering the entire front of the carrier and detachable hood. The inside lining is solid navy blue.
- Body panel adjusts in three width settings and two height settings to allow for an ergonomic snug position as your baby grows, supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Adjustable padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight twill hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified fabric
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds
- Coordinating printed twill base and removable hood with snaps
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- No insert required
As you welcome your baby to the world, the Free-to-Grow carrier seamlessly adjusts and lets you hold them close from the very beginning. This carrier can be used in front carry and back carry positions. Other features of this product include soft leg padding to keep baby comfortable and a large front pocket on the hip belt.Depending on the snap setting, the seat panel width is adjustable from 5" - 15". Depending on the panel height adjusters, the height of the panel is adjustable from 11" - 17" tall. The hip belt measures 5" tall and 27" wide. Additional webbing extends approximately 30” (waistband total of ~ 57” long).
Baby Tula is proud to offer beautiful, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting baby carriers which provide a comfortable, ergonomic method of supporting the bond between caregiver and child from birth through 4 years old and beyond. Free-to-Grow baby carriers can be used from 7 - 45 pounds. Baby Tula is proud to meet and exceed safety standards and norms, and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
Similar Baby Carriers
Other Baby Tula Products
Brianna: a few months ago
I received this carrier when my son was 3 weeks old. It's absolutely perfect. It's been a life saver at least once a day. My 3.5 year old also fits very well in it and loves to be carried.
It's very easy to adjust and the instructions in the booklet are quite clear. It also has so many adjustment options that make it a perfect fit.
The print is also gorgeous, the fabric is a great weight and the shoulder straps are very comfortable.