Suitable for ages newborn to approximately 3 years old (Min. 3.5 kg/53 cm., [Min. 8 lb./21 in.] Max. 15 kg/100 cm. [Max. 33 lb./39 in.])
- Soft and airy mesh fabric, a child-friendly and breathable material
- From newborn to 3 years old - Developed with pediatricians, provides the right support for your growing child’s head, hips and spine.
- Extra-padded shoulder straps
- Good firmness in the waist belt
- 4-way front and back carrying - Easy to use on your own. Features a special newborn position, option to carry facing inwards or outwards and to carry on your back.
- Ergonomic baby carrier with maximized comfort - Adjustable design with generously padded shoulder straps and waist belt to relieve pressure.
- Front-facing carrying option
- Main fabric: 100% polyester
- Waist belt lining: 100% polyester
- Leg position zipper protection: 100% cotton
- Machine wash, warm (40 oC). Wash separately
- Use an eco-friendly, gentle, bleach-free detergent
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Similar Baby Carriers
Other BabyBjorn Products
Aisling: more than a year ago
This is a very well made carrier, but it does not work for us, and the price is VERY high.
First of all, it is quite bulky, despite bring made of a mesh material. Secondly, it is obviously geared to larger (ie not petite) people. I am 5'2" and in order for it to feel secure, I need to tighten the shoulder straps to the tightest setting, which makes the space for my baby so small he can barely fit in it. It also puts him at an awkward angle that is not comfortable (head being pushed into me while his core body gets pushed outward). The waist strap is also clearly designed for someone with a taller torso - it sits almost below my hips, which does not distribute the weight properly. My 3 month old, when sitting using all the proper settings, has his head right at the height of the buckles, so he can't see out. Considering how expensive this carrier is, I am not happy. I hope to return it either to this company, Bjorn, or sell it to someone else.