For demanding and stressful situations. Can be used in emergencies, if you have received sudden bad news, are fearful, feel impatient, are confused or in terror. Calming before a job interview, exam or performance.
Many people chose to carry Rescue Remedy in their purse, at the office, in the car or in the diaper bag. You never know when you need it.
Rescue Remedy can also be taken just before going to bed to calm a troubled mind.
- Impatiens: For those who act and think quickly, and have no patience for what they see as the slowness of others. They often prefer to work alone. Teaches empathy and understanding of and patience with others. We've found it very fast-acting in alleviating an impatient attitude and lowering stress.
- Star of Bethlehem: For trauma and shock, whether experienced recently or in the past. Teaches the ability to recover from traumas and to integrate them into the present life.
- Cherry Plum: For those who fear losing control of their thoughts and actions and doing things they know are bad for them or which they consider wrong. Teaches trust in one's spontaneous wisdom and the courage to follow one's path.
- Rock Rose: For situations in which one experiences panic or terror.
- Clematis: For those who find their lives unhappy and withdraw into fantasy worlds. They are ungrounded and indifferent to the details of everyday life. Teaches one to establish a bridge between the physical world and the world of ideas; may foster great creativity. Is also used to bring clarity and alertness to the present moment.