- Certified Natural
- Broad Spectrum Protection
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- No Animal Testing
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
Bella: about a month ago
- Super effective, doesn't wash off even after spending couple of hours in the pool.
- Very difficult to spread, white streaks everywhere.
- The thick formula that makes it so effective also made it feels like glue on the skin. My kids complain about it every time.
Dennis: a few months ago
Love this product. Extremely low chemical rating on ewg.org. Best sunscreen, does come off on cushions and clothing a bit, because it doesn't have the bad skin absorbing chemicals that other sunscreen's have. For the reviewers that complain about it not absorbing, do some research on why it doesn't.
Brandi: a few months ago
The best "natural" sunscreen. It is a little thick, but is creamy and easy to rub in. If you look like a clown it's because you are using way too much. A little goes a long way. I use this on 2-3 kids almost daily throughout the summer and have only used 2 tubes. I have tried all 3 scents. All are delicious :)