The mask can be used cold or hot. Use cold to help relieve puffy eyes and those wicked sinus headaches. It takes the sting out of a brow wax and reduces swelling after a cosmetic procedure (in such a case, use the mask as directed by your doctor). Heat relieves dry eye associated with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction or MGD and Blepharitis, reduces nasal congestion, and relieves soreness once the swelling is gone.
Chill it in the freezer or fridge or pop it into the microwave. Place it over your eyes and sinuses, or slide it up to your forehead. Its pliable, face-hugging shape stays put without drips or leaks. The therapeutic temperature lasts approximately 20 relaxing minutes and feels very comfortable on your eyes.
Dimensions: 9 in x 2.75 in (22.9 cm x 7 cm)
Directions: Thera Pearl Eye Mask should be applied to skin or closed eyelids no more than the doctor recommended time of 20 minutes. Remove and wait at least 20 minutes. Reapply eye mask for no more than 20 minutes, if needed. Clean eye mask gently with mild soap between uses.
- COLD THERAPY: Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- HEAT THERAPY: Microwave for time indicated below and test pack temperature. Heat for additional 5 seconds as needed until desired temperature is reached. Suggested heating time for (1) one Thera Pearl Eye Mask:
- 700 Watt Microwave: 15 seconds
- 1000 Watt Microwave: 12 seconds
- 1250 Watt Microwave: 10 seconds