Beauty Blender is the first high definition, neon pink sponge application tool that gives you everything from amazingly sheer coverage to a buildable full coverage.
- Edgeless, non-disposable, high definition cosmetic sponge applicator
- Unique shape and exclusive material available only with Beauty Blender
- Ensures impeccable, streak-free application with minimum product waste
- Versatile product that can be used with primers, foundations, powders, cream blushes, and any other complexion product
- Latex and scent free
- Wet Beauty Blender with water
- Squeeze out the excess liquid, using a towel if available
- Bounce primer, foundation, powder, cream blush, or any other complexion product across the face for flawless results
Similar Makeup Brushes
Other beautyblender Products
Meagan: a few months ago
I'd been wanting to get a BB for a long time and when it went on sale I quickly ordered one. Before I was using my fingers to apply foundation and blend Liquid highlighter, but not anymore! Just bouncing this baby on my skin gives my foundation a nice, natural airbrushed look and it takes less time than applying with my fingers. I especially love the pointed tips for getting in around my nose. I would definitely recommend it!
Maria: a few months ago
As a makeup artist, I've tried all kinds of sponges. I resisted buying the Beauty Blender because I don't easily believe in hypes. Finally, my curiosity got the better of me and I bought one. It truly works well. I like the size and how it fits in my hand when using it and its bounce is unlike other sponges. It blends product beautifully! Price is a bit steep but if you take care of it and wash it gently regularly, it should last you a while.
Lesley: a few months ago
I had resisted buying a BB for a long time because of the price point and used the knock-offs instead. When it went on sale I finally caved and bought one. I do see a difference between the dupes and the BB in that the BB provide slightly better, more natural coverage, and will likely repurchase when they go on sale again.
Melanie: a few months ago
I resisted buying the beauty blender for a long time, but when it was on sale I decided to give it a try. I can now understand the hype. It applies makeup beautifully without soaking up too much product. I like the tip to get into tight spots on my face. I think I will now only purchase the beauty blender