Big Potato Disney Colour Brain
Add some colour to your quiz! Welcome to Big Potato Disney Colour Brain - a quiz with two colourful twists. The first is that you're given all the answers before you start. The second is that they're all colours! In this game, each player starts with 11 Colour Cards in their hand. Each round, they must decide which colour (or colours) they want to use as their answer to one of the crafty Disney questions, from "The color of the feather in Captain Hook's hat" to "Buzz Lightyear's Star Command logo". Nail every color in the answer and you could be in with a chance of walking off with some points. But here's the catch: in this game, you'll only score points if at least one of the other players slip up. So if everyone gets the answer right, it means that everyone scores zero. If you're the only player to get it right however, you're in for a lot of points.
With 250 different questions that cover over 20 different Disney classics and a deck of Color Capture Cards to help turn the tides at the last minute, this is a game that's sure to get hearts racing and family members laughing as they race towards the finish line to get their happily ever after.
- CRAFTY QUESTIONS: Split into teams of kids and grown-ups, then try to answer one of 250 crafty questions about the Disney Universe
- COLOURFUL ANSWERS: Each team has eleven Colour Cards in their hand. To answer the question, work out which color to put down
- FROM PETER PAN TO PIXAR: Includes questions from over 20 different Disney films, from "The color of Scar's mane" to "The feather in Captain Hook's hat" to "The buttons on Olaf the Snowman"
- RACE TO THE FINISH: Whenever the other teams get the answer wrong, you score points! The first team to reach ten points wins the Disney game and gets to live happily ever after
- EASY TO LEARN, QUICK TO PLAY: Only takes two minutes to learn and about 20 minutes to play
- Recommended for 2-20 players, ages 8 and up