The only thing worse than your typical blackhead is a stubborn one. Bioré Ultra deep cleansing pore strips offer maximum pore cleansing power to combat difficult pore-clogging dirt and oil around the nose area. Formulated with tea tree oil, menthol and witch hazel, you can feel the strips working as they deep clean, refresh and purify pores. Bioré nose strips have an innovative slit design for improved fit. For best results, use once a week.
How to use:
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use.
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won't stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch - like papier-mâché.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward centre.
Ingredients: Polyquaternium-37, Silica, Aqua, Glycerin, Polysilicone-13, Peg-12 Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide, Butylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Menthol, Hamamelis Virginiana.
Similar Face Masks
Other Biore Products
Roderick: more than a year ago
I followed the directions very carefully, and was disappointed. Perhaps it's because I don't have really problematic blackheads, just enlarged pores that occasionally need a good mucking out, but I found that the amount of sebum removed by the strips wasn't worth the residue the strips left behind. I actually found that although my pores got well cleaned out when I used a strip, they clogged up faster than usual after. Disappointing, given how much the strips cost.
Beeno: more than a year ago
It's really important to really wet you nose before using them. The first time I used them, they didn't work because my nose had dried up by the time I applied the strip to my nose. The second time, I made sure my nose was soaking wet and it really worked. I definately recommend these to anyone with stubborn blackheads!