The Braun Silk epil 5 Epilator includes Close-Grip technology with 40 tweezers that even remove short and fine hair. The Braun Silk epil 5 Epilator also has a comfort system with massage rollers that stimulate the skin, plus a cooling glove to soothe after epilation.
Features and Benefits:
- High frequency massaging rollers actively stimulate your skin for an extra gentle epilation Cooling glove that cools and prepares your skin before epilation and soothe it after
- 40 tweezers close at the optimal angle and grip hair even closer to the skin for better removal of even the shortest hairs (0.5mm)
- Flexible head that can pivot by up to 15 degrees forward and back better adapts to the contours of your body
- SoftLift Tips effectively lift even flat-lying hair and help guide them to the tweezers for removal
- Smartlight helps easily guide your way through the epilation process and lightens up even the finest hairs for no miss removal
- Entire device can be cleaned under running water for better hygiene
- You can select the right speed for your individual needs: Speed 1 for extra gentle epilation, speed 2 for extra efficient epilation
- Includes 12V adapter
- Shaver Head - The shaver head allows you to use your epilator as a full-fledged dry shaver
- Trimmer Cap - The trimmer cap enables you to trim hair in sensitive hair
- Efficiency Cap - The efficiency cap ensures maximum skin contact for faster epilation
Out of Package View:
Similar Electric Shavers
Lisa: more than a year ago
This model seems to be more efficient at epilating longer hair than short, and is more painful when used on the underarms in comparison to the legs. I found that I had to go over my legs multiple times before all the hair was removed, which took a bit of time. Other than that, the smartlight was helpful in getting hair that I would've missed, and it was easy to take apart to clean. Not sure if the cooling glove is effective since I haven't used it. The fact that it contains a cord to plug into an electrical socket is a plus as it saves on having to purchase batteries, and epilating seems to work better when it's warmed up a bit (allow it to run for a 2 minutes or so prior to use).
Karina: more than a year ago
I was using a way older model of Braun Silk Epil and have been thinking about upgrading for a while. Just purchased this item a month ago and so glad I did, it has almost double the amount of tweezers and works so much better and is hardly painful at all, which I couldn't say about the older model. Very happy with this.
Nat: more than a year ago
I was using an older model of Braun Silk Epil and I am really pleased I chose to replace it with this product, love to see the improvement on quality and technology - works much faster than the old one, pivoting head working great and I love the smartlight - no hair left behind - loooove the product! No pain for me, I have high threshold and I'm very used to this epilating style.
If you're still not decided - give it a try, it works very well.
Kate: more than a year ago
As long as I use the cooling mitt before attempting any epilation, the pain is not that bad. And it does get better! Hair grew back quickly after first use, but after second, growth really slowed down. Another tip: use this on SHORT HAIR!!! Found that one out the hard way. All in all, I am really pleased with this product - very happy I purchased it!
Sharon: more than a year ago
I was really worried about the reviews about the cable being very loose when attached, but when I got it, I checked it out right away and it was solid - just had to push it in further. I thought it would have more blades, but when I tried it out it was definitely sufficient. Not too painful, and the light was super helpful in locating every hair.
I used this for legs, bikini line, and armpit hair - obviously it's pretty painful in the sensitive areas, but apparently it gets better :)