The pure natural rubber bathe toy Nalu, provides a wonderful sensory experience for a baby with bright colours to provide visual stimulation and different textures to encourage tactile exploration through the hands and mouth. The bath toys’ hermetically sealed design makes them a great water play companion without any possibility of bacteria and mould growth. Perfectly sized for baby's hands and soft enough for baby’s mouth, Nalu the Seahorse encourages the baby to experiment with holding, squeezing, splashing and turning that develop hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills as well as baby's sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness. As baby grows, Nalu the Seahorse can become a character or friend, introducing social development and sparking their imagination.
- 100% pure natural rubber
- Certified non-toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate, Nitrosamine free
- Food-grade paint
- Bright colours for visual stimulation
- Different textures for tactile exploration
- Perfectly sized for baby's hands
- Soft enough for baby’s mouth
- Develops hand-eye coordination and gross motor skills
- Develops a sense of cause and effect and spatial awareness
- Promotes sensory development
- Introduces social development through interactive play
- Sparks the imagination
- Hermetically sealed design prevents the accumulation of bacteria, mould and dirt
- Produced sustainably and biodegradable.
Similar Bath Toys
Other caaocho Products
Christina: a few months ago
I got some of these bath toys (including seahorse) for my baby shower. They are a perfect toy for a baby. My 6 month old is teething and loves to put the seahorse 'spikes' in his mouth. These toys are also perfect for bath time. They are made with food safe dyes so even if they slightly chip in years to come they are not bad for baby. I love that there is no holes for bacteria to grow in- why aren't all bath toys like this!?