- In stock: 4
The Carriwell Seamless Maternity Support Band is designed for discreet, warm and comfortable support of your back and tummy. This is achieved by gently lifting weight off the pelvis and supporting your lower back. Preventive or therapeutic, the band reduces the risk of muscle strain and helps to relieve existing discomfort or pain.
Features and Benefits:
- The unique knitting process ensures no roll-down effect
- Can be worn discreetly under tight clothing i.e. seamless
- Fits comfortably over your tummy and will not irritate your skin
- Feather soft and breathable fabric provides warmth in the targeted areas
- Extra stretch over your bump and gentle firm support below and to the sides
- The thicker fabric on the back ensures warmth and support of lower back
- Doubles as a clever band to hold jeans, skirts and pants up
Similar Maternity Clothing
Other Carriwell Products
Ali: a few months ago
This belly band is comfortable to wear all day, although I took away 1 star because sitting at my work desk all day the back tends to roll up.
It feels nice on my belly stretched over...and the support it gives at the bottom is light but does make everything less "heavy" - so it's doing the job. A little more support might be nice, but it likely wouldn't be as comfortable. I've worn under pants, skirts, and dresses so far without feeling like I was wearing an extra layer. Good purchase for the $$ Just wish the Maternity Support Bra by the same company was available to order.
Erin: more than a year ago
I really benefit from this. Was having trouble with cramping and muscle pulling with baby number 4, have slight abdominal tearing from previous pregnancies. So i was looking for a "compression" type support, not the big back support, never have had issues with back pain. It has worked wonders for me. I wear it while im active and doing lots of bending over. And it saves me from cramping up! So exactly what i was looking for. Its comfy, easy to wear, hides under clothes nicely. I would sure recommend this to other moms that need slight belly support with out back support. ( it may be good for back but i am not able to comment on it). Over all very very happy with this!