The Radian®RXT Car Seats are designed with your child's security and safety as top priorities. Premium materials and thoughtful safety features like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and a five-point harness put your mind at ease as your little one stays safe and sound. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection.
Comfortably seats rear-facing children from 2.3-20.5 kg (5-45 lbs), forward-facing children from 10 - 29.5 kg (22 - 65 lbs) and up to 144cm (57") in a 5-point harness, then converts to a booster for children between 23 and 54 kg (50 - 120 lbs).
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Unique SuperLATCH system that makes installation easy
- It also fits 3 across in most mid-size vehicles, folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- NCAP crash tested, the industry benchmark for verifying child seat performance in severe accident conditions
- Infant body support cushions and memory foam for added comfort
- Energy absorbing EPS foam and side impact protection provides added safety
- Safestop® energy-absorbing harness
- Additional forward-facing recline position to accommodate different types of contoured vehicle seats, 12-position adjustable headrest, 5 shoulder and 3 buckle positions deliver a comfortable ride.
- Rear-facing tether capability
- UAS installation up to 29.5 kg (65 lb) child
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Angled cup holder keeps a variety of drinks upright and within easy reach
- Cover is machine washable and dryable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
We're sorry! This item does not qualify for free samples.
Similar Car Seats & Booster Seats
Other Diono Products
Deborah: about a year ago
The fabric is not quite what the picture makes it look like but it is very easy to clean. I found the setup a little tricky but once its in the car its great. We are using it for our 8 month old who hates her UPPAbaby mesa infant seat and she is doing much better in this one. The only issue is her head bobs and hangs to the side when she falls asleep.