Dreambaby 2-Up Step Stool Grey and White
Description & Features
Dreambaby 2-Up Step Stool gives children a sense of independence by enabling them to reach areas that are still just a bit too high. With the non-slip base and sure grip top, it's perfect for nearly any location and floor surface. The Step Stool is perfect to help reach the sink, kitchen counters, and many other places. It's easy to clean and can be wiped down with a warm wash cloth.
- MAKES DAILY ACTIVITIES FOR YOUNG CHILDREN MUCH EASIER: 2 small steps are perfect for helping children reach kitchen sinks, baths, toilets and more
- SURFACE IS LINED WITH SLIP-RESISTANT MATERIAL: Provides great traction so children can climb on and use it with confidence!
- HOLDS UP TO 80KG: Handles on either size make it easy to carry and transport between rooms
- BPA FREE, PHTHALATE FREE, LATEX FREE AND LEAD FREE: Made of safe materials that conform to global child-safety standards
- For over 30 years, Dreambaby has listened to the safety challenges of parents and caregivers throughout the world and has set out to provide safe and practical products to solve them
No Information Provided
Similar Potty Training
Other Dreambaby Products
Rated 2 out of 5 by k7r3 from Not great for toilets Bought this to help toddler get up on the toilet for potty training. It is hard for kiddo to step up and turn around to sit down on the toilet. I will be replacing this one with something wider that curves to go around a toilet. Maybe fine for older kids and it does work well as a step at counters, etc. I wouldn't put this in the potty training category, though.
Date published: 2020-10-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by PreschoolMama from Good stool My son loves his stool. He still isn't using it for potty training but he loves carrying it around to turn on lights and reach on counters. It is the right size for reaching our toilet and we know it will be useful for that when the time comes.
Date published: 2020-01-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by clara from Perfect stool for toddler This stool is perfect for my 2.5 year old. He likes to brush and floss his teeth by himself and this way I do not have to hold him. The steps are steady so I am not worried when we wants to step down by himself. Definitely recommend.
Date published: 2020-05-22