- Powers away stuck-on food and gets dishes sparkling clean
- Biodegradable and phosephate-free
- Made using plant-based and mineral ingredients
- Zero fragrance, dyes, or chlorine
- Box made from recycled cardboard
Ingredients: Sodium sulfate, Sodium citrate, Sodium carbonate peroxide, Sodium bicarbonate, Disodium disilicate, Sodium carbonate, Sodium polyaspartate, Magnesium silicate, Silica, Sorbitan sesquicaprylate, Sodium carboxy methyl inuline, Subtilisin, Sodium gluconate, Amylase.
Similar Dishwasher Detergents
Other Ecover Products
Andrea: more than a year ago
I tried unscented dishwashing powders (Method, Seventh Generation, Biokleen) and Ecover is an absolute champion as it comes to having clean dishes. Granted that the wash/scrub power of "green" dishwashing powders is lower than those made with harsh chemicals, Ecover does the job really well. Make sure that you don't have dried out food on your dishes or run rinse before putting on the wash cycle and you will have clean dishes!