Embrace Scar Therapy Active Scar Defense
Embrace Active Scar Defense gently holds a closed, dry incision together, relieving tension to address the root cause of scarring. This one-of-a-kind scar treatment system features patented Stress-Shield technology which protects and stabilizes the scar site from the stress of daily movements and reduces scar appearance. Embrace uses the restorative properties of 100 percent medical grade silicone to soften, flatten, and fade scar tissue by providing the hydration the scar needs. The result is a visibly thinner, lighter and smoother scar.
Embrace Active Scar Defense is for use in scar management on new, closed hypertrophic or keloid scars. Embrace is typically applied 2-4 weeks after surgery on a closed, dry incision and worn for 8 weeks. For newly formed scars, Embrace Active Scar Defense can be applied up to 6 months post-surgery. The earlier a scar is treated, the better the results. The adhesive is designed to hold by applying pressure for 30 seconds, so please remove gently and slowly. By gently contracting and holding together your closed incision and by protecting and stabilizing the tissue while preventing scar formation, Embrace Active Scar Defense goes beyond messy scar creams or flimsy scar tape.
- 100% Medical Grade Silicone
- Triple strength scar prevention
- Stress-Shield™ Technology protects and stabilizes the incision site, providing uniform tension relief while diminishing visible, thick, raised scars.
- Unlike messy creams, gels, and static sheeting, embrace is the only device that mechanically relieves skin’s natural tension during the healing process.
- Comfortable: 2x less painful while wearing.
- Convenient: Apply once every 10 days.
- Water Resistant: lasts while showering or exercising.
Application: Apply Embrace on new scars less than 6 months old. For optimal results, use 2 to 4 weeks after suture removal on a closed, dry incision. Tip: The earlier you treat, the better your results. Each dressing lasts on average 10 days and is then discarded. Wear for 6 to 8 weeks.
Material: 100% Medical Grade Silicone dressing and applicator.
No Information Provided
Similar Bandages & Dressings
Rated 1 out of 5 by Djffy from Disappointed This is difficult to use, doesn’t stay on skin, feels bad on, and doesn’t do much after using $100 worth of product. Will not order again.
Date published: 2020-09-19