For the first time, Ergobaby gives parents the option of four comfortable and ergonomic ways to wear baby: Front-Inward, Front-Outward, Hip and Back carry positions.
Ergobaby's new, supportive wide waistband and padded shoulder straps provide comfort and evenly distribute baby's weight, providing maximum comfort for parents.
With it's unique, structured bucket seat, baby will always be in an ergonomic frog-leg, seated position with her spine in an optimal "C" position.This seating position provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby.
- Baby can sit in four different ergonomic positions
- Provides maximum comfort for parents
- Provides comfort and proper ergonomics for baby
- Made of 100% cotton and machine washable
Ages & Stages:
- Front/Inward Facing With Infant Insert (Sold Separately): 0-4 Months / 7-12 lbs
- Front/Inward Without Infant Insert: 4-24 Months / 12-26.9 lbs
- Front/Outward Facing Without Insert: 5-12 Months / 14-22 lbs
- Front/Hip Facing Without Insert: 6-24 Months / 17.2-26.9 lbs
- Front/Back Facing Without Insert: 6-36 Months / 17.2-33 lbs
- STRUCTURED BUCKET SEAT - Keeps baby ergonomically seated in all 4 positions, with knees even to or above hips, with baby's spine in curved "C" position. Button adjustments let parents adapt the seat width to the baby's size & position.
- EXTRA WIDE HOOK & LOOP FASTENER WAISTBAND - Exceptionally comfortable waistband can be worn high or low on the waist depending on preference and provides extra support for the low back.
BACK PANEL - Can be rolled down for front-outward, or upwards for the
inward facing positions to provide extra head, neck and back support for
- PADDED SHOULDER STRAPS - Helps evenly distribute baby's weight in combination with the wide waistband to maximize parent comfort.
- SLEEPING HOOD - Provides support for baby's head while sleeping, protection from sun and added privacy while nursing. A parent favorite features.
Additional Views Shown In Black/Camel Colour:
Similar Baby Carriers
Other Ergobaby Products
Tania: about a week ago
I’ve used an original Ergo carrier for years but wanted the 360 for my youngest as she is now 1 year old and wants to see more of the world around her. I’m loving the 360 and so is she. It’s very supportive for both of us, and she is nice and secure in there. It took some time for me to get used to the waist strap - I’m not a huge fan of the Velcro (it’s noisy, which isn’t always great when you have a baby!) but I find it’s greater width much more supportive for my lower back than the original Ergo. I recommend this product and would buy it again.
Natalia: more than a year ago
I love that Ergobaby came out with a pure black option; it was exactly what I wanted. We have the original (organic) ergo and have used it for years and felt the only thing missing from it was a forward facing option. I'm thrilled with the Ergo360. It took some time to get used to the Velcro waistband, however, as I found it difficult to get it tight enough. I have found that if you secure it higher up around the smaller part of your waist and let it slide down a bit it will sit nice and snug above your hips. I now enjoy having the security of both the Velcro and the clip to keep my baby securely fastened to me.