- Visibly minimizes look of fine lines
- Purifies deep down to the pore
- Smoothes skin's texture
- Lift’s beard hairs for an ultra-close shaver
How to Use:
- For full-body cleansing: Use in shower. Wet down completely, pour a generous amount into washcloth or hands and gently rub all over.
- For facial cleansing: Dampen skin, pour small amount into palm and wash face with hands. In both instances, rinse thoroughly with water.
- 5% Glycolic: It safely removes the outer layer of dead skin cells on the surface of your skin and brings fresh new skin to the surface. This is beneficial for those who are looking for ingredients that help with anti-aging. Glycolic acid can also help lighten discoloration of the skin, such as sun spots or age spots and help those with acne-prone and blackhead-prone skin.
- Salicylic Acid: Aids in the process of exfoliation by eliminating surface skin cells and opening up pores. Salicylic acid is also known to break down blackheads and whiteheads, as well as other types of acne.
- Aloe Vera: Calms and moisturizes the skin. Anti-inflammatory properties that reduce skin inflammation