- EVOLVh's exclusive pHytoBlend infuses nutrients for shine and strength
- Repairs, restores and prevents breakage and split-ends
- Increases color retention
- Moisturizes dry, over-processed or frizzy hair
- Volumizes fine hair
- Softens and adds manageablity to curly, thick or coarse hair
- 100% essential oil signature fragrance
- Silicone free, paraben free, gluten free and vegan
- Never tested on animals
- EVOLVh products are made using 90% or higher organic content
- Made in the USA
- Safflower Oil moisturizes hair and scalp and promotes vasodilation for improved scalp health.
- Amino Acids rebuild, strengthen, and boost elasticity.
- Seaweed Extact moisturizes hair and scalp, promotes hair growth, and adds shine.
Ingredients: Water, pHytoBlend (proprietary concentrate blend of 20 herbs in an aqueous base), decyl glucose, disodium sulfosuccinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucose, coco polyglucose, seaweed extract, citrus aurantifolia, mango, lecithin, sunflower oil, soya, safflower oil, soy amino acids, vitamin C, wild pansy, sweet clover, apricot, nasturtium, nectarine, passion flower, citrus seed extract.
Organic, natural, color safe, silicone free, paraben free, gluten free, vegan, never tested on animals, made in the USA
Other EVOLVh Products
Rhonda: a couple of weeks ago
I switched to green beauty several years ago and Evolvh is one of the first brands that I tried and immediately fell in love with! It smells great and lathers very well with very little product required. It leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable as well as squeaky clean! It also stays clean for longer without any greasy feel and still smells nice days later. It is definitely salon quality and, in my opinion, the best in the green beauty world!
Ryan: a few months ago
Until now I've always had to constantly switch shampoo brands as sticking with one brand left my hair feeling coarse and gummy. While this shampoo may not be the lowest price, it is worth every cent, and my hair is amazingly soft and smooth. As a previous post mentions, a little goes a long way. The scent is light and unisex. I would highly recommend it to anyone.
Catherine: a few months ago
The Evolvh products ARE THE BEST natural hair care products I have ever used. They are expensive but are just as good as the best high quality salon products but with safe and natural ingredients. A little of this goes a long way. Leaves hair silky and moisturized. Awesome.