The Mini Mat does not fit on the following highchair trays: the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Boon Flair, the Nuna Zaaz, the Keekaroo, the Ingenuity ChairMate (Easton), the Safety 1st Beaumont and the Abiie Beyond Wooden Highchair. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function.
That said; at ezpz they say ditch the highchair tray and push your infant / toddler up to the table with the rest of the family!
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.7 x 1
- Portion sizes (i.e., the eyes and smile) are catered to infants at 2oz, 2oz and 4oz
- Mat fits most highchair trays, including “space saver” models
- Mat is made from a thinner silicone and is extremely lightweight, so it is perfect for dinners out and travel
- Mat is packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (mats will always look brand new)
- Note - since the Mini Mat is made from thinner silicone, it helps to press the edges down once the mat has been placed on the tray or table
- Designed for infants/toddlers 4+ months.
Similar Dishes, Utensils & Placemats
Other ezpz Products
Doriana: a few months ago
I have been using this with my 15 month old and it has worked great. If he is actively trying to pick it up then yes, it does not stay stuck to his tray. But if he is focused on eating then it stays put and does not slip around. Really helpful when learning to use utensils!