Baby & Kids Toys & Games Indoor Play Balance Toys Fantasy Hoppers Inflatable Bouncing Unicorn Purple
Fantasy Hoppers Inflatable Bouncing Unicorn Purple
Description & Features
Fantasy Hoppers are fun, whimsical, brightly coloured, inflatable animals with soft gripable ears for children to hold onto while they bounce around. With feet touching the ground and hands holdings onto the ears, kids can bounce, scoot and walk around in a supported manner that help develop core muscle and Great physical activity for young kids!
Ages: 18months and up
- Inflatable purple unicorn kids can ride and bounce on
- Encourages gross motor skills, coordination, active play and exercise
- The perfect steed for all kinds of magical adventures!
- Just climb onto its back, grab the horn, and start bouncing!
- Sized perfectly for toddlers
- Includes Purple Unicorn Hopper, air pump
- Detailed inflation instructions included
- BPA-Free - Extra safe for young riders
- Choking hazard refers to air pump - Air pump not to be used by children 3 years or younger
- High-quality materials and construction - Lasting durability, exceptional active-play experience
Ages: 18months and up
No Information Provided
Similar Indoor Play
Other Farm Hoppers Products
Rated 3 out of 5 by spacey from Great idea, not the best execution This hopper is made out of some sort of thick rubber and has a scent like those beach balls. Luckily, the scent goes away quickly and it's not too bad. My 16 month old is a bit above average in height and she has to go on tippy toes to use it, to give you a size reference. What I didn't like: the colours are blotchy. There are parts where the colours went out of "lines" and there are areas where the "paint" or whatever is used is thick, unevenly applied. Apart from the visual appearance, the thing I hate about the hoppe is that if the child leans forward, and they will (to grab the ears or the horn), it tips over. For an older child that is OK, they will quickly learn to stay upright, but a younger child struggles. My LO is only into it for a few minutes at a time because of this.
Date published: 2020-06-17