- Ingeniously designed to be held upside down
- Narrow neck for easy maneuvering down there
- Ergonomic design for an easy squeeze
- Includes a lightweight travel bag for on-the-go healing
- Unscrew top of Fridet and fill reservoir with warm water
- Mix in a few drops of watch hazel for soothing relief
- Screw cap on securely and invert the bottle with one finger covering the silver valve
- Position the bottle with the tip facing the desired direction and remove finger from valve
- Squeeze bottle gently and repeat as desired
- Unscrew top, empty contents, and insert top into reservoir for travel
- To clean: disassemble the Fridet and clean in warm soapy water
Similar Postpartum Recovery
Erika: a few months ago
This is an absolute must have to any post partum mom. Used peri bottle at hospital and tried this when home. Immidiately threw peri out was garbage in comparison. This is so so gentle and easy to get into right places. I added some witch hazel into water and really think it played part in how fast swelling went down. Don't hesitate , buy this!!!
Jennifer: about a year ago
This was the single best thing I bought for myself for my postpartum recovery. I knew I would be given a peri bottle in the hospital to take home, but I decided to try it out anyway and I'm so glad I did. The bottle is softer and easier to squeeze than the hospital peri bottle, it also has a vent on the bottom to allow air to escape and flush the water out easier. The nozzle is angled to deliver the water to the right place, and there are multiple holes in the tip of the nozzle for the water to exit, which feels more gentle than the hospital peri bottle (more like a sprinkle than a jet of water directed at your sore lady parts!) This bottle always left me feeling clean and fresh after using it, I used this for weeks longer than I really needed to, long after my 3rd degree tear had healed. At almost four months post partum I still use it occasionally! I would recommend this to anyone about to have a baby!