Genestra HMF Neuro Capsules is a combination of five strains of proprietary human-sourced probiotics and the amino acid L-glutamine. The human intestinal tract contains more than 400 bacterial species, although its composition can be altered by diet, stress, medication, and age. Supplementation with large numbers of a combination of microorganisms helps maximize intestinal colonization, promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria. The intestines are essential barriers that selectively allow absorption and promote the excretion of hazardous substances. Probiotics prevent pathogenic bacteria from colonizing the gastrointestinal tract by reducing the pH and stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides in the intestine. In addition to decreasing bacterial survival, probiotics strengthen the epithelial barrier. They mediate the integrity of tight junctions, which control permeability, and increase mucin release, which prevents pathogens from adhering to cells. Together, this decreases the movement of bacteria from the intestines into circulation. Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria are the most commonly used probiotics, and are safe and effective for both adults and children; however, once their ingestion ends, their counts decrease or disappear.Features:
- Probiotics for gastrointestinal health in adults and children
- Probiotics that temporarily modify gut flora
- Provides 24 billion CFU per daily dose from: Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20), Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34), and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
- Includes 500 mg of L-glutamine per daily dose
- Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having keep refrigerated on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days.
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL 34), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20), L-Glutamine, Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21), Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63), Probiotic ConsortiumPlease be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.