You'll be happy to know that the Keto Cleanse is truly great for every skin type. From normal skin to severe acne, everyone can benefit from cleansing with this uniquely awesome blend.
Please Note: Due to the nature of the amazing natural oils in the Keto Cleanse you may find that it slightly solidifies when the bottle gets cold, especially in winter months or if your order has been sitting out on your doorstep. This is normal! Simply run your bottle under hot (but not boiling) water or place it (with the cap on) in a container of hot water for a couple minutes, give a shake, and it will restore back to it's normal fluid state.
How to use:
- 1. Begin with a dry face. Take about a quarter sized amount of Keto Cleanse and apply it evenly over your whole face, neck and eye area, right on top of makeup and/or sunscreen.
- 2. Start at the chin and work your way up around the mouth, jaw, cheeks, eye area and end up at the forehead, using small circular motions to massage the oil deeply into your skin.
- 3. You can incorporate the same kind of movements you use when using a normal cleanser. However, this cleansing massage should take about two to three minutes if possible, so really take the time to massage the oil in across the face. Note that using Keto oil to massage your skin ALSO helps promote blood circulation and lymph drainage, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, softens pores to help decongest the skin, as well as the fact that this process is incredibly relaxing.
- 4. Wet a washcloth or ideally your Bamboo Charcoal Sponge with hot water (you want it to be steamy and warm, but not scalding) and press it against your face. Hold it against your face for a minute, to steam and activate the oils. Breathe deep, then buff away thoroughly.
- 5. After making sure surface grime is removed, you can follow with our Face Foam or Aloe Milk Cleanser.
- 6. It does take some getting used to but if you are doing it right, your skin WILL be soooo happy! Give it a try. I promise, your face will thank you.
Ingredients: caprylic/capric triglyceride (MCT) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, butyrum (ghee) and nothing else!