- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- Meets EU standard EN1400, US regulations CPSIA & AUS regulation AS 2432-1991
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors
Other Hevea Products
Steph: more than a year ago
A great natural product. I love that it is only once piece so I don't have to worry about bacteria build up in joints or it breaking and being a choking risk. I also like that the natural rubber is darker than most pacifiers so I can see when build up is occurring and keep it clean!
Amy: more than a year ago
The Hevea pacifiers are my absolute favourites - so soft, all one piece, doesn't leave any marks on baby's face, and natural materials. My son loved his so much that I buy them for new moms at every baby shower I go to now. Our friends' daughter adores hers as well and won't even look at any other kind.
Armin: more than a year ago
I really like this pacifier and after some initial confusion, so does my child. I just bought two more as i found i was often misplacing the one that i have. Easy to clean as there are no seams, joins etc. After initial sterilization have been rinsing off with hot water. I like the fact that it's made from rubber. Sometimes grit/grime gets stuck in the little cut outs but easy enough to pick off or remove with a rinse.