- In stock: 8
Early in pregnancy, slip this ultra-soft, seamless knit band around the waistline, over unbuttoned jeans, skirts and shorts to hold them up and hide the unfastened closures. It’s also ideal mid-pregnancy over too-loose maternity or snug-fitting transition wear, in late pregnancy as an extra-hold accessory for under-the-belly styles that fall down around the hips when the belly pushes them down, and after pregnancy when maternity becomes big and pre-pregnancy is bit snug.
- Wear throughout and after pregnancy
- Seamless construction
- Specifically designed to expand and recover for pregnancy
- Adjustable; wear full-length or fold for extra hold
- High-density, ultra-soft knit blend
- Fabric won’t pill, fade or lose elasticity
- Stay-put silicone strip offers more hold/ keeps Bellaband from riding or rolling up
- New longer length for extra coverage and flexibility
Similar Maternity Clothing
Christin: more than a year ago
I really like this band as an option over my undone regular pants to hold them up, or even on top of my pregnancy pants that fall down easily at this point. I do find the material isn't as thick as I thought it would be and the undone button/zipper can be seen depending on what shirt I'm wearing, but I still consider this a great purchase.
Deb: more than a year ago
This product has been really helpful for me later on in pregnancy. I use it to provide some light support but also as an under layer for my shirts which are now riding up. It does seem a little loose to me to hold pants on that aren't done up, I would have needed to size down for that.