Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave
This translucent formula functions as a pre-shave oil, shave cream, and an after-shave conditioner to soften facial hair for a smooth, pain-free shave. The super light formula won't clog your blade, rinses easily and allows you to navigate around sideburns, beards, and mustaches. Enjoy a smooth, effortless glide with this soothing, hydrating formula thats rich in nourishing fatty acids and phospholipids.
Directions: To use, work a small amount into your slightly damp beard every time you shaveҗin the shower, or immediately after showering. For areas with heavier, coarser whiskers, allow product to remain on skin for 60 seconds before shaving. Glide razor over face. Rinse with cold water.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: An extremely high quality oil with an exceptionally small molecule (the smallest of all oils) to penetrate and work below the skin's surface to soften and hydrate skin.
- Jojoba Oil: Softens, moisturizes, and protects the skin through a lubricating, protective cushion.
- Glycerin: A natural humectant which helps maintain the skins moisture balance.
- Phospholipids: A rich source of essential fatty acids to bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier.
- Heather: A botanical known for its soothing, anti-irritant properties.
- Advanced Silicone Blend: Allows superior glide and prevents a clogged razor blade.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Cetearyl Alcohol, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint/Menthe poivre) Oil*, Menthol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf/Twig Oil*, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Calluna Vulgaris (Heather/Bruyre) Extract, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene