Jamieson Advanced 4-Strain Probiotic
Description & Features
- Helps prevent antibiotic-induced and traveller’s diarrhea.
- Gastro-protected - unique delivery system ensures the probiotics survive passage through the stomach into the intestine.
Suggested Usage: Jamieson Advanced 4-Strain Probiotic supplement is best taken with meals
and a glass of water. For general intestinal health: Take 1-3 capsules
When travelling: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily. Start two days before departure and continue until two days after return.
To counteract antibiotic side effects: Take 2-3 capsules daily during antibiotic treatment (taken three hours after antibiotic intake). Continue for one week after treatment.
Store between 15ºC-25ºC, away from children.
Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
- Probio-Tec® Quattro…………..2 billion CFU* Active Cells
- Lactobacillus acidophilus ……LA-5® = 5x108 (500,000,000 CFU)
- Bifidobacterium ……BB-12® = 5x108 (500,000,000 CFU)
Excipients: Streptococcus thermophilus (STY-31), Lactobacillus delbrueckii (LBY-27), Dextrose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, Titanium Dioxide.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.