This effervescent drink prolongs health and strength of joints, bones and cartilage that have been compromised by age, arthritic conditions or sports injuries.
- Relieves joint pain and osteoarthritis symptoms
- Supports vital joint and bone health and pain-free movement of hands, wrists, hips, ankles, knees, neck and back
- Factor in the building of healthy cartilage, protecting against the deterioration of cartilage
Ingredients per 21 g packet:
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride(HCl) 750mg(Aspergillus niger fermented corn)
- Glucosamine Sulfate (2KCl) 750 mg (Aspergillus niger fermented corn)
- Chondroitin Sulfate 1000 mg (from bovine trachea)
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) 1000 mg
- Hyaluronic Acid 300 mcg (Streptococcus zooepidemicus, fermentation)
Excipients: Fructose, Citric Acid, Orange Flavour, Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Riboflavin, Custard Vanilla Flavour.
Adults: In a glass of water (200 mL or 6 ounces) pour in contents of one pouch, allowing effervescent action to occur (about 30-45 seconds). Take 1 pouch daily with food. Use for a minimum of 3 months to see beneficial effects. Store between 15ºC-25ºC, away from children.
Similar Joint Health Supplements
Other Jamieson Products
Alexandra: about a year ago
In 2004, my wrists were done in with carpal. A much, much older lady than I recommended this product. She wrote it down on a slip of paper, as even writing hurt. Six weeks later, I was definitely on the mend, and have continued to use this product off and on as needed, whether for keyboard warrior issues, tennis, or marathon walks. HIGHLY recommend this product. Taste is a bit weird, like a fizzy orange creamsicle. My husband adds a shot of dark rum and fruit juice, calls it a geritini. :)
Nancy: more than a year ago
Running often gives me sore muscles and joint pain.
I take Jamieson Arthrimin Glucosamine & Chondroitin drink crystals every other day during race season and
find that I"m less stiff and can move move freely. My joints aren't hurting so I sleep better.
No side effects like the Ibuphen I used to use for pain, I would recommend trying this product.