Echinacea Angustifolia is an immune-system booster with antibiotic and anti-fungal activity. It helps prevent symptoms of colds and flu, and it limits the duration and severity of sore throats and ear and eye infections. This product offers relief from tonsillitis, inflammed gums and mucus problems. In addition, it reduces the symptoms of some allergies, promotes the healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions, such as canker sore, cuts, scrapes, boils, abscesses and eczema.
- Antibiotic and anti-fungal activity
- Immune-system booster
- Prevention and relief of cold and flu symptoms
- Limits the duration and severity of sore throats, ear and eye infections
- Gives relief to tonsillitis, inflamed gums, and mucus problems
- Reduces the symptoms of some allergies
- Promotes healing of skin wounds and inflammatory conditions such as canker sores, cuts, scrapes, boils, abscesses, and eczema
Echinacea (5:1) Extract 200 mg (Echinacea angustifolia, root). Equivalent to 1000 mg dried herb. Standardized to 4% Echinacosides).
Excipients: Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin, Yellow Wax, Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel Colour, Black Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow Iron Oxide.
Similar Herbs From D-F
Other Jamieson Products
Oyama-Jeff: more than a year ago
This Jamieson Echinacea (1000 / 200mg dose) works great for me when I take it at the first sign of a cold or scratchy throat! I take just one capsule with water, first thing in the morning and the cold symptoms I thought were "settling in" seem to be gone by the end of the day! I usually take another at bedtime, just to make sure.