Jamieson's Omega-3 Complete is formulated using EPA and DHA in their natural triglyceride form for optimal bioavailability. It contains Vitamin E as natural mixed tocopherols to prevent oxidation and maintain the freshness of the fish oil.
The EPA and DHA are extracted from sardines, mackerel, and anchovy, which contain fewer contaminants than other cold-water fish because they feed directly on plankton. Jamieson then purifies the fish oil using a gentle molecular distillation process to remove all traces of mercury and other micro-contaminants.
This pharmaceutical grade product contains 400 mg of EPA and 200 mg of DHA in each capsule. It is one of the highest potency levels available on the market today.
Omega-3 Complete supports cardiovascular health by reducing triglyceride and cholesterol levels. It helps lower high blood pressure and decreases the production of inflammatory substances to reduce joint swelling and the associated pain of arthritis. Omega-3 Complete also decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis. It contributes to the maintenance healthy brain and nerve function.
• Supports cardiovascular health by helping to reduce triglyceride and cholesterol levels • Helps reduce high blood pressure
• Decreases the production of inflammatory substances to reduce joint swelling and the associated pain of arthritis
• Reduces stress-induced cortisol secretion, which can lead to the accumulation of abdominal fat
• Decreases flaking and itching associated with eczema and psoriasis
• Helps to maintain healthy brain and nerve-cell function
Triple fish oil 1,000 mg (sardine, mackerel, anchovy), yielding EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 400 mg (as triglyceride form) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 200 mg (as triglyceride form)