Junglewoman All-Natural Deodorant has an extremely light lime scent for those who want a more citric variation of the standard deodorant or are just looking for an alternative to tea tree oil.
- 100% all-natural, no GMO ingredients
- No aluminum, parabens, or glycerin
- No artificial colors or fragrances
- No alcohols or peroxides
- No propylene glycol or sodium stearate
- Tested in the most extreme conditions
- Non-comedogenic, does not clog pores
- Extremely light lime scent
- Unisex: for men or women
- Cruelty free: not tested on animals
- Vegan: contains no animal products
- Endorsed by professional fighters
Ingredients: Organic Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sustainable Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil From Non-Peatlands, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil.
Similar Stick Deodorant
Tanya: a couple of weeks ago
I have been struggling to find an effective vegan deodorant that doesn't irritate my skin so decided to try this one. Just used it on a busy day that was mostly indoors with air-conditioning & no workout, but it was not effective in preventing odour. I also didn't like the consistency: it was very dry and crumbly when I tried to make a second swipe across my armpit. I can't rate it for skin irritation because I only used it once.