With its antioxidant property, vitamin C is the most important vitamin for the human system. It helps metabolize lipids and carbohydrates and also the healing of injuries. One of the essential functions of vitamin C is the synthesis and maintenance of collagen which maintains and supports body tissues and organs.
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Helps the body to metabolize fats and proteins
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones, cartilage, teeth and gums
- Helps in connective tissue formation
- Helps in wound healing
Directions: Children (1 to 8 years old): 1 teaspoon (5 ml), once a day. Adolescents (9 to 18 years old): 2 teaspoons (10 ml), once a day. Adult: 2 teaspoons (10 ml), twice a day. Can be diluted in a glass of water or a juice.
Medicinal Ingredients (per 5 mL):
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid) ... 250 mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Purified water, concentrated apple juice, concentrated passion fruit juice, rose hips extract 2:5, sodium citrate, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate. Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, yeast or corn.