Lorena Canals Washable Rug Bereber Beige
Description & Features
- Machine-washable: it can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: handmade, created with care and produced individually.
- Eco-friendly: Non-toxic dyes, 100% natural cotton.
- Light: due to its flexible and soft structure.
- Easy to match: get a cozy room by matching it with other accessories.
- Each rug is unique and different. They take care of every detail. This is a handmade product. Due to that, there may be minor variations in shape and colour.
- A product that meets all the safety and quality standards for kids. The product has the following certificates: ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX.
- They only use non toxic dyes as they are an environmentally responsible company.
- Responsibly made in India
- Fair trade certified
Washing and Care Instructions:
- Washing machine able. Wash separately at maximum 30 degrees.
- Do not use bleach. Wash using a soft washing cycle.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Avoid continuous exposure to the sun.
- Fluff may appear. Do not worry! Sweep your rug with a stiff broom for the first few days in the direction of the plush and vacuum clean it regularly.
- Never pull a long or loose thread. Cut it with scissors.
Materials: 100% Cotton.
Dimensions: 4' 7" x 6' 7"