Lotus Liners are the most comfortable, stylish, washable feminine
liners on the planet; designed for absorbency and reliability. No
harmful toxins against the skin. They come in three sizes, snap around
the underwear and wash in a regular machine, not needing removers or
bleach. They last between 3-5 years and have a lifetime warranty on the
snap. They improve women’s health, save the planet and reduce monthly
costs for your customers.
- Made using an advanced synthetic material designed for maximum absorption and cleanliness
- Keeps moisture away from the skin while not retaining any organic residue, therefore eliminating odor and stains
- Not made with any harmful chemicals or toxins
- Designed to last between 3-5 years
- Lifetime warranty on the snap
- Colours include Denim, Bold Blue and Merryflowers
women will use between 12 and 15 Lotus Liners per cycle. You can use
less if you wash daily or every other day, or use a bit more if you have
a heavy flow and replace often.
Made of 80% polyester and 20% polyamide. Polyamides are formed into fibers and
are used to create monofilaments and yarns. Characteristically
polyamides (nylons) are very resistant to wear and abrasion and treated
to be extremely absorbent.
Lotus Liners have
been designed with synthetic fibers for many reasons. Most importantly,
synthetic fibers do not hold or retain organic matter. Unlike natural
fibers that are short, barbarous and porous, synthetic fibers are 100%
smooth, not allowing remnants of menstrual blood to get caught in the
tiny crevasses found in natural fibers. Synthetics are designed so that
nothing stays within it, making it safer, more sanitary and extremely
easy to clean.