The eKO Lite Mat provides a naturally grippy surface that catches if
you start to slip. Eco-friendly and biodegradable, this non-Amazon
harvested tree rubber mat firmly supports both your practice and our
planet. The limited-edition Atoll features a unique marble pattern and
serene colors, bringing tranquility to your practice.
- 4.0 lbs; 68" x 24”; 3 mm thick
- Developed by yoga teachers over 4 years
- Most durable natural rubber yoga mat on the market
- No PVC or harmful plasticizers
- Made from biodegradable, non-Amazon harvested, natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents and non-AZO dyes
- 99% latex free
- All post-industrial scrap is thoughtfully collected and utilized in the production of other materials creating a zero waste manufacturing process
To Store: Do not leave the mat exposed to direct sunlight. If wet, allow the mat to dry before rolling up.
To Clean: All eKO series mats can be cleaned by wiping down the mat with Manduka’s Natural Rubber Mat Wash. It is recommended that you DO NOT put your eKO mat in the washing machine, as it will encourage the material to break down. DO NOT soak or submerge in water and DO NOT use any type of soap for cleaning, as it will compromise the performance and integrity of the mat.