Melissa & Doug Fold & Go Barn
Description & Features
Extension Activities (More Ways to Play and Learn):
- Ask the child to name each farm animal and make the appropriate animal sound.
- Ask the child to count the number of barn sections, animals, windows, etc.
- Ask the child to manipulate the corral panels into different shapes and count the number of sides. A triangle (3), a square (4), a pentagon (5).
- Place the animals in the corral, ask the child to study them, then to close his/her eyes. Hide one animal in the barn. Ask the child to open his/her eyes and identify the missing animal.
- Hide all the animals from the child's sight, then secretly place one animal behind the sliding doors. Give hints to help the child identify the animal in the barn.