- Provides a natural and non-stimulant way to delay the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates
- Helps with weight management by reducing the caloric impact of starchy foods
Supports healthy glucose metabolism following a carbohydrate-rich meal
- Phase 2 is backed by extensive clinical research that supports its safety and efficacy for weight management
- Made from pure, non-GMO white kidney bean extract
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Recommended dosage (adults): 2 capsules 3 times daily, to be taken before carbohydrate rich meals or snacks, or as directed by a physician.
Each capsule contains: Phase 2 White Kidney Bean Extract (Phaseolus vulgaris) (seed) (1500 AAIU*) 500 mg *alpha-amylase inhibiting units Consult a physician prior to use if you are breastfeeding or have diabetes. Do not use this product if you are pregnant. Keep out of reach of children.
Free of artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, animal products, tree nuts or GMOs. Suitable for vegetarians/vegans. Canadian Brand
Similar Weight Loss Supplements
Jennifer: a few months ago
I started using this during this past summer to see if I could improve the results of my challenge to eat better and exercise more. My weekly weight loss went from an average of 1 or 1.5 pounds a week to 2-3 pounds a week as long as I take it about 30 minutes before every meal with complex carbohydrates (pastas, oatmeal, etc). It's important to note this doesn't stop the digestion of sugars, just starchy carbs. It still seems to work well. I'm on my third bottle.