All-natural, caffeine-free, and with a delightful tangy flavor, Tea-for-Two also works as a comforting tonic to relieve morning sickness. Tea-for-Two may be used during the entire pregnancy and is also recommended for postpartum recovery. This herbal tonic can be frozen into “lozenges” or ice pops to alleviate severe nausea and prevent dehydration. Why a loose-leaf tea? A loose-leaf tea ensures maximum freshness, flavor and, most importantly, nutritional support. Herbal tea leaves need room to expand in order to properly transfer all their nutrients. These airtight, light-proof bags keep tea fresh for up to two years and contain no glues or staples that are commonly used in teabags.
- Gluten Free
Directions: Tea-for-Two is a loose leaf tea, use 1 teaspoon of tea to each cup of water. Bring water to a boil and add herbal tea directly or by using a tea ball or infuser. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes straining out any leaves before drinking.
- Strawberry leaf – nourishes and tones the uterus and provides key vitamins, minerals, and alkaloids that promote a healthful pregnancy
- Alfalfa – high in nutritive vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin K. which is critical to a healthy pregnancy
- Dandelion leaf - helps to eliminate excess water from the system to ease fluid retention; provides; excellent source of potassium, calcium and iron
- Oatstraw – calms the nervous system to alleviate stress and tension
- Ginger root – assuages nausea and eases morning sickness symptoms
- Lemon verbena – provides refreshing, zesty flavor